Monday, January 23, 2012
If my family live in the divied city. I will feel very uncomfortable. I always live with my family before we live in the divied city, and I love my family so much. Right now, my grandmother and my mother live in the east. Me and my father grandfather live together in the west. I miss my mother and gradmother so much. I can't see then since we live in the divied city. I can't eat the delicious food that is made by my grandmother. At the same time, I can't go shopping with my mother anymore. The only thing I can do is that calling my mother and grandmother every single day. We only can use video to see each other every sigle day. Anyway, I like to live with my family. I love my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment